a wonderful tiny movie for veg cinephiles
Santé naturelle- yoga, jeûne, alimentation vivante, jardin, cueillette sauvage
bonjour, les photos de sculptures comestibles sont réunies sur la page FOOD PHOTOS pour vous inspirer dans votre voyage en alimentation vivante */* edible sculptures photos are on the FOOD PHOTOS page to inspire you trough your journey into raw living food!
sur la page MOVIE vous pourrez visionner le petit film "le royaume des pousses" réalisé avec Alain Margaux il y a qlqs années déjà */* on the MOVIE page, you may watch the little movie "the kingdom of sprouts" realised with Alain Margaux few years ago
la page YOGA PHOTOS vous donne un aperçu de ma pratique */*the YOGA PHOTOS page gives you a glimpse of my practice
mes références et propositions sont sur la page bioCV/references/credits */* my credits and offers are on the page bioCV/references/credits
belle visite et au plaisir de vous rencontrer
enjoy visiting and I wish to meet you soon
coach remise en forme et santé naturelle */* natural health coach and fasting facilitator
Je vous accompagne et vous conseille pour votre jeûne (avant pour la préparation, pendant et après pour la reprise alimentaire). Ce coaching peut se faire à distance, via Skype par exemple.
aux débutants ou yogis confirmés, je donne des cours de yoga personnalisé, 1 à 4 personnes, sur demande et/ou vous accompagne dans l'établissement d'une pratique qui vous plaise, qui vous convienne, qui soit adaptée à votre condition physique, et que vous puissiez faire de façon autonome.
Débutants, sportifs, personnes handicapées, personnes en rééducation physique bienvenues.
Si vous pouvez respirez, vous pouvez faire du yoga.
(références>voir sur ce blog la page bioCV/références/credits pour connaître mon parcours)
me contacter: email@example.com
(pour accéder aux pages sur iphone, dérouler le menu en haut à droite..)
I coach you during your fasting process (before for preparation and getting ready, while you do fast and after for your coming back to eating). That coaching may be done distant, trough Skype by example.
to beginners or confirmed yogi, I give personnalised yoga courses and coaching, 1 to 4 people, under request, and/or I m coaching you in establishing a practice which pleases you, which fits you, which is beneficial to you and adapted to your physical condition, that you may do in autonomy.
Beginners, sport's, challenged people, post-trauma post-accident beings most welcome.
If you can breath, you can do yoga.
(credits>see on this blog the page bioCV/references/credits to know more about me)
contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
(to view pages on iphone, open the menu up right..)
lundi 24 février 2014
Last night I had this so sweet durian, beautiful surprise; the fruit looked so irregular from outside, but once opened each part revealed funny symetry.
I had to wait day light, so this morning I had fun shooting faces, adding shells, dreaming...
heart of course
quelqu'un qui a la grande gueule
someone terrifies someone else
mercredi 5 février 2014
A must read if you are concerned about schooling and health of your children: A lire absolument si vous êtes concernés par la scolarité et la santé de vos enfants:
A must read if you are concerned about schooling and health of your children:
A lire absolument si vous êtes concernés par la scolarité et la santé de vos enfants:
A lire absolument si vous êtes concernés par la scolarité et la santé de vos enfants:
- by Jon Rappoport December 30, 2013 www.nomorefakenews.com
- I published this article in October of 2002. At the time, it was the most widely read piece I'd written and posted on my site. Its basics still hold up. What I didn't mention at the time was the corrosive role school-food distributors and their allies on boards of education play in the health of children.
- There are people who operate a corrupt system and mandate the feeding of toxic and nutritionally empty junk to students across the country.
- One school took another path:
- A revolution has occurred in Appleton, Wisconsin.. It's taken place in the Central Alternative High School. The kids now behave. The hallways aren't frantic. Even the teachers are happy.
- The school used to be out of control. Kids packed weapons. Discipline problems swamped the principal's office.
- But not since 1997.
- What happened? Did they line every inch of space with cops? Did they spray Valium gas in the classrooms? Did they install metal detectors in the bathrooms? Did they build holding cells in the gym?
- Afraid not. In 1997, a private group called Natural Ovens began installing a healthy lunch program.
- Fast-food burgers, fries, and burritos gave way to fresh salads, meats "prepared with old-fashioned recipes," and whole grain bread. Fresh fruits were added to the menu. Good drinking water arrived.
- Vending machines were removed.
- As reported in a newsletter called Pure Facts, "Grades are up, truancy is no longer a problem, arguments are rare, and teachers are able to spend their time teaching."
- Principal LuAnn Coenen, who files annual reports with the state of Wisconsin, has turned in some staggering figures since 1997. Drop-outs? Students expelled? Students discovered to be using drugs? Carrying weapons? Committing suicide? Every category has come up ZERO. Every year.
- Mary Bruyette, a teacher, states, "I don't have to deal with daily discipline issues. I don't have disruptions in class or the difficulties with student behavior I experienced before we started the food program."
- One student asserted, "Now that I can concentrate I think it's easier to get along with people." What a concept---eating healthier food increases concentration.
- Principal Coenen sums it up: "I can't buy the argument that it's too costly for schools to provide good nutrition for their students. I found that one cost will reduce another. I don't have the vandalism. I don't have the litter. I don't have the need for high security."
- At a nearby middle school, the new food program is catching on. A teacher there, Dennis Abram, reports, "I've taught here almost 30 years. I see the kids this year as calmer, easier to talk to. They just seem more rational. I had thought about retiring this year and basically I've decided to teach another year---I'm having too much fun!"
- Pure Facts, the newsletter that ran this story, is published by a non-profit organization called The Feingold Association, which has existed since 1976. Part of its mission is to "generate public awareness of the potential role of foods and synthetic additives in behavior, learning and health problems. The [Feingold] program is based on a diet eliminating synthetic colors, synthetic flavors, and the preservatives BHA, BHT, and TBHQ."
- Thirty years ago there was a Dr. Feingold. His breakthrough work proved the connection between these negative factors in food and the lives of children. Hailed as a revolutionary advance, Feingold's findings were soon trashed by the medical cartel, since those findings threatened the drugs-for-everything, disease-model concept of modern healthcare.
- But Feingold's followers have kept his work alive.
- If what happened in Appleton, Wisconsin, takes hold in many other communities across America, perhaps the ravenous corporations who invade school space with their vending machines and junk food will be tossed out on their behinds. It could happen.
- And perhaps ADHD will become a dinosaur. A non-disease that was once attributed to errant brain chemistry. And perhaps Ritalin will be seen as just another toxic chemical that was added to the bodies of kids in a crazed attempt to put a lid on behavior that, in part, was the result of a subversion of the food supply.
- For those readers who ask me about solutions to the problems we face---here is a real solution. Help these groups. Get involved. Step into the fray. Stand up and be counted.
- The drug companies aren't going to do it. They're busy estimating the size of their potential markets. They're building their chemical pipelines into the minds and bodies of the young.
- Every great revolution starts with a foothold. Sounds like Natural Ovens and The Feingold Association have made strong cuts into the big rock of ignorance and greed.
- Jon Rappoport
- The author of two explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED and EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world.